Thailand Email Fundraising Letter

Sustaining Thailand's Treasures Fundraising Email

Hi there!

As friends of mine, and the good people that you are - I'd like your help with something!

In ______of 2015, I will join a group of volunteers to Thailand on a mission to help to preserve Thailand’s native elephant habitat. I will be working alongside Thai people to help change the fate of elephants in Thailand by creating ways for the people of Surin Province to promote sustainable elephant eco-tourism, preserve their natural habitat and provide an alternative to the current use of elephants as revenue in circuses and street begging operations.

By making a pledge on my behalf, you are supporting the preservation of the native Elephant habitat, and contributing to a greater world of understanding and awareness. While I'll be personally paying for travel to Thailand and other incurred costs, my goal is to raise $______ this year. Over 85% of your contribution goes directly to the programs; the other 15% is administration. Your donation is 100% tax deductible and you will receive a receipt for your tax records.

I appreciate your consideration in sponsoring me. Your support, no matter what the amount, is deeply appreciated. You can donate online, by clicking the link below

Click on this link to help support me in my efforts to aid a community trying to achieve self-sustainability: SPONSOR

Globe Aware, a non-profit volunteer organization, is leading and organizing the program. Upon my return, I will send out a brief recap of the volunteer experience to all my sponsors. Thank you in advance for your support. Please call me if you have any questions or comments about this program. I can be reached at phone number_____________.


Your Name

Back to top